How to Become an NPP Accredited Facilitator
Have you taken a Nobody's Perfect Parenting Program Facilitator Training in BC?
Being an accredited Nobody's Perfect Program facilitator in BC entitles to you receive selected program materials, such as brochures, posters and certificates of completion, free of charge.
To receive your accreditation:
- Create a professional account
- Indicate you have taken the NPP training
- Our NPP program coordinator will review our records to ensure you have taken a training, and then will issue accreditation (please allow a few days)
- You will receive notification of your accreditation
To order Nobody's Perfect Parenting Program resources:
- Login to the website
- Go to the shop
- Find the Nobody's Perfect resources under the professionals section or search for them in the search bar
- Add the items to your cart and indicate the number you want
- You will be given a discount code to receive a 100% discount*, look for the yellow bar across the top of the page
- Enter this discount code
- Proceed to check out
- Choose BillPay as your method of payment
- Please allow two weeks for shipping
*Not all Nobody's Perfect program materials are free. Facilitators' resource manuals and translated books must be purchased.