Intensive support and intervention in the home
Our practical Home Visitor training program for family support professionals will help you sharpen your skills, improve your knowledge and boost your confidence as you strive to make a difference in the lives of others.
You’ll learn best practices for how to:
- Engage families
- Build trusting relationships
- Show parents how to unlock their full potential
- And promote the growth of positive parent-child relationships
We help you develop concrete skills—not just theory—through a mix of hands-on practice and informative video demonstrations.
We do this by focusing on two key components:
- Core Training: gain strategies and resources to support families you work with
- Risk Management: build skills and awareness to stay safe in your work
To find out more about the program and how to become a Home Visitor click on the sections below.
Be sure to also check out our Trainings calendar for information on future sessions, and instructions on how to register.